I voted today
I am so excited. Today was the first time I have ever voted in my life. I had to get a picture OF COURSE
We are the Olson's. Jaime, 29 years old, Edward, 31 and James is almost 3. We live in Jacksonville Florida and we are moving to San Diego, Ca next year. Ed is in the Navy and we move around every few years, we have lived in San Diego, New Orleans and now Jacksonville. James is growing very fast and is talking like crazy. We hope you like our page and we will update it often.
3 comments:
CUTE PIC! Lucky you, I went and tried to vote, because I wasn't for sure if I was registered or not and come to find out I am NOT! So I couldn't vote. I was a little upset, but what can you do. So I registered for the next election..lol GOOD FOR YOU GIRL! I am just ready for it to be over and PRAY they pick the right man.
That is so cute that you took a pic! I am so proud of you! I wish that everyone would vote. My kids were so into who was winning last night...it was cute to watch. Congrats on your first vote!
I'm loving this pic! I would have never even thought about taking a pic of me with first ballot.
Post a Comment